How Should Blockchains Respond To the Current Market Situation?
Fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market in recent months are associated with a number of events, including new FED initiatives, changes in the different countries’ cryptocurrency legislation, as well as local initiatives that disturb the market. At the same time, the NFT and Metaverse fields are not yet so strongly influenced by external factors, since they have not yet received the same mass adoption as cryptocurrencies. What can the community do in order to keep networks stable and avoid pressure from third-parties on the infrastructure? In our opinion, the measures should be the following:
- Informing people about the cryptocurrency market in general and the algorithm of all networks in particular;
- Openness of each project, clear goals and ways of their formation;
- Attracting the most relevant professional expertise to projects, allowing projects to develop stable, regardless of external challenges;
- Constant communication with users, getting feedback and implementing the most important and interesting community initiatives;
- Rational spending of funds;
- Applicability of the technology now or in the near future;
- Development of the ecosystem around the project.
“During uncertainty on the markets, we are heading all our efforts on building the vastest and effective ecosystem that will endorse all existing and new trends in the coming years. The best you can do now — is hodl and educate yourself to leave not only a financial but maverick-like footprint in the mass adoption and development of existing products”, told CBDO ZYX.
The main ZYX goal is to create a fast, easily scalable, convenient and functional blockchain, with which developers and users can feel comfortable and secure, mostly from a technical point of view. We try to always be in contact with our users and projects based on our blockchain, so that the influence of third-party factors does not affect the functioning of the network in any way.